Perfectly designed to ensure you understand all the essential elements about life in South Africa, our structured Orientation Program consists of telephonic and digital pre-work sessions and exercises prior to the move itself, as well as a two-day intensive program on arrival in South Africa.
On completion of your Orientation Pre-Assignment visit/s and session/s, you will able to make to make an informed decision on your relocation. We will give you a positional introduction to South Africa.
On arrival in sunny South Africa, we’ll begin with a tour of your new temporary or permanent home and its surrounding areas, as well as help you plot a route to your place of work. We’ll show what to look out for in terms of traffic and even help you program your GPS device.
We will organize a visit of various sample accommodation sites, from clusters to estates and free standing properties, all within your budget, and we’ll even take you to view 3 or 4 available rentals, while we acquaint you with South African customs and ways of doing things.
Our Orientation Program consists of:
- A tour of relevant residential and city areas
- Accommodation understanding: explore representative homes in varying price brackets so that you know what to expect to pay for certain sizes of property and what your utilities and other bills should roughly cost
- A breakdown of the lifestyle in South Africa, and what you need to about South African culture to fit in effortlessly
- Familiarisation with:
- Cost of living
- Goods & services in SA
- Medical & health care
- Schooling options
- Restaurants & take-aways
- Animal care & relocation
- Needs assessments are conducted by email, telephonically or via Skype or similar
- A dedicated consultant works with you one-on-one for the full duration of the Orientation Program
- A detailed Orientation Information Pack will keep everything you need to know written down for you, in one central place, where you can easily access it when you need it