This is one of the most important phases of your relocation. Your accommodation choice will influence considerably your life style for the next few years. Home is where the heart is, they say. Home is sanctuary, where you go to rest after a weary day. It’s the fortress that protects your children and the roof that keeps you safe and dry and warm at night.
Choosing a new home is never an easy task!
It seems even more difficult when you don’t know the local residential market, or what the market-related prices actually are. There is also the traffic impact on each street or in an area to consider. Rockstone can even assist you with securing THE perfect house that might get rented out in less than day.
Rockstone has a vast realtor network to help outsource the best house for you and your family. We will provide unbiased advise at all time, taking to heart only your best interests.
We’ll guide you, step-by-step, helping you to find and secure the perfect home:
- Visit a range of accommodation types in South Africa and understand the benchmark and market-related pricing, so that you can be sure to get value for your money
- Assist in lease negotiation
- Find a home in an area that close to doctors, shops and appropriate schools
- Ensure your home has adequate security, including an alarm system and armed response guards, where required
- Assist you with a detailed check-in inspection