Immigration / Emigration
Any move, to any country, requires visa and documentation and tons of bureaucratic paperwork. Luckily the expat consultants at Rockstone are old hands at getting this kind of paperwork done – and ensuring you have the documentation you need to live and work legally in South Africa.
From the supporting elements you’ll require for your applications, to how much each application will cost you and where to turn if you aren’t a getting a response, or things are going south, we can help you obtain:
- visitors permit or travel visas;
- resident & work permits;
- intercompany transfer work permits;
- spousal or companion visas;
- study permits for children aged 6 and up;
- temporary or permanent residence permits; and
- an international drivers’ license.
What’s more, we can put you in touch with financial advisors and tax consultants who will help you on an ongoing basis to ensure that your legal and financial matters are completely above board.